Tuesday, October 29, 2013

IF YOU WERE THE PRESIDENT...

If you were president, how would you run the country?
What about the budget? How much would you give to the military, education, environment, health care and crime prevention?  What would your priority be?
Who would your advisors be?

Try this quiz/game!
 Then write a comment answering the green questions below:
(Click on the image to start the game!)
1. What do these words/phrases mean? 
RUN THE COUNTRY, BUDGET, PRESS CONFERENCE, ENVIRONMENT, TEAM OF ADVISORS, TAXES
2. Who would your first advisor be? Why?
3. Justify your number one budget  priority
("If I were president, my number one budget priority would be...because...")
3. What would the newspapers say about you after the press conference?

4 comments:

  1. RUN THE COUNTRY: is the way that the president thinks follow in him mandate.
    BUDGET: is assign resources to different projects
    PRESS CONFERENCE: is when journalists is the same place and moment have questions to someone important for after write a note. in the newspaper.
    ENVIROMENT: are all the natural resouces that we have
    TEAM OF ADVISORS: group of people to help the president to develop projects and run the country.
    TAXES: are resouces that the population give to state for we have the same welfare

    If I were president, I would be priority the education, the health care and the enviroment, because I think that is the most important for we have a better society.
    For that if I were president, I would give the same badget to education, health care and anviroment. and my advisors would be Teresa, Thomas and Will.
    With regard to budget military I wouldn't give, because I think the war is unnecessary.
    Finally the newspapers would say "the current president is the best" the population would love me, they would write all time the great job that my team of advisors and me would be to doing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula!

    Absolutely! and...if I had to vote, I would vote for you!!! =)

    Excellente work!!! Congratulations!

    What about the other "candidates"? Paula is a great candidate...anyway...I'd like to have more than just one option! =)

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't like to be president. It is a responsibility that I don't want to have. But, however, I am interested by the politics. My number one budget priority would be education, because I think that it is the only way to advance. I wouldn't say lies in the newspapers, so nobody would vote for me. Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me neither, Bibiana!!!!

    Anyway, it's a shame because if you were one of the candidates, I would also vote for you!

    What about the rest of our "candidates"?????

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete